From now on I'll make our regular day Wednesday at 7:00pm (same place, same time, etc).
If the Crosse Keys is full, we'll try the Counting House.
If the Counting House is full, we'll try this rad underground goth bar we found last week.
Also - sorry Marius, the cave monster got your guy last night! He might not be dead though? In any case he's out of the game unless he survived inside the amber shell and is rescued from the cave monster's cave.
Renzo - forward this to Liisa or gimme her email so I can send it on.
Session 15 - I poke everything with a 10' pole.
-The Nameless Dwarf, Bearded Lady and Piesmith. (Liisa)
Treasure and Equipment:
- Various assets looted from Ameight's corpse, including several gems and the Ram Longbow.
- Hired four villagers: Billy the Torchbearer (4.2sp/day) and three out-of-work miners named Trevor, Rick and Socks (8.4sp/day ea.).
- A book on puppetry theory.
- A book on puppetry theory.
- 4 bottles of wine of a fine vintage (400 exp)
- A delicate microscope, packed with straw (500 exp)
-Travelled 12 miles to the Lightning Tower and back (20 exp)
- First party to enter the Lightning Tower (100 exp)
- 11 dungeon rooms explored (110 exp)
- 1 secret door found (10 exp)
- Uncovered the secrets of the Ram Longbow (50 exp)
- Evaded the lightning field (50 exp)
- Found Argyle the Head Servant's diary (50 exp)
- Found the key to the workshop (50 exp)
- Met the wizard (50 exp)
- Uncovered the secret of the magic lift (50 exp)
- Beheld the treasure room (50 exp)
- Operator as Fuck Stealth Bonus (50 exp)
- Cartographer Bonus (Mushroom Lover - 100 exp)- Failed Saving Throw Bonus (Mushroom Lover, Nameless Dwarf - 100 exp ea.)
Quests and Rumours:
- Willibald Schwartz wants you to go back in time and destroy a ruby statue of an ant, says you can keep it as long as you break it.
--- Reward: 1000 exp, treasures of the past including ant statue carved from pure ruby, a unique spell
- St. Caspian took several mercenaries into the Delve to put a stop to the return of magic. He never came back.
- "They say there's a mold beyond the wall that takes over men's minds and makes them go mad. There's a roving gang of bandits who are all infested."
- "Lonville Marsh is an ugly, godforsaken place, but apparently they've found a way to counteract the mold!"
Death Toll and Injuries:
- Ameight, player not present, consumed by the creature in the ravine while barely conscious and broken-legged. Lightest stuff looted although 900 silver is still just lying around down there in the ravine.
Renzo / Mushroom Lover, Level 1 Elf (Alpdrucke): 1556 (Level up at 3000)
Liisa / Nameless Dwarf, Level 1 Dwarf: 870 (Level up at 2200)
Tom / Olaf Tenderloin, Level 2 Dwarf: 2737 (Level up at 4400) ETA: 34 weeks
Tom / Baron Noel Pompadour, Level 1 Specialist: 1223 (Level up at 1500) ETA: 20 weeks
Absent or Retired:
Charlie / Losh, Level 1 Elf (Habberjock): 309 (Level up at 3000)
Jack / Uldric, Level 1 Magic User: 409 (Level up at 2250)
Tom / Eli, Level 1 Cleric: 409 (Level up at 1750)
Michael / Mist Urman, Level 2 Magic User: 3205 (Level up at 6750)
--- Stan, Level 0 Mercenary. (takes 1/5 of a share)
Kate / Khaleesi, Level 1 Muscle Wizard: 37 (Level up at 2250)
Emmi / Lyrel, Level 2 Necromancer: 2891 (Level up at 4500)
--- Schmidt, Level 0 Human
That one guy / Nadriel, Level 1 Barbarian: 293 (Level up at 2000)
That other guy / ???, Level 1 Fighter: 293 (Level up at 2000)